Attend this five-day One Identity Safeguard Foundation training course to build the knowledge and skills needed to successfully install, configure, operate and troubleshoot One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Passwords and One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions. This interactive, instructor-led course is taught by our leading industry experts. In addition, you can practice your newly gained technical skills in simulated environments to get practical experience before managing a live enterprise.
Partners seeking to deploy One Identity Safeguard, architects, security and server administrators who manage One Identity Safeguard.
- Strong proficiency managing privileged accounts for various target systems, such as Active Directory, UNIX and Linux
- Basic PKI knowledge
- Recommended: experience with certificates, RDP and SSH protocols
'''Part 1: One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Passwords'''
- Asset and directory management
- User management
- Privileged Password request workflow
- Privileged Session request workflow
- Reporting and auditing
- Support and troubleshooting
'''Part 2: One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions'''
- Introduction to supported modes/topologies
- Initialization - installation and the Welcome Wizard
- The management interface
- Basic settings
- User administration and privilege management
- Enable simple connections - Telnet and VNC
- List, search and replay connections
- Introduction to the SSH protocol
- Introduction to the MS RDP protocol
- Advanced policies
- User ID control
- Fine tuning SSH channel
- Online support system
- Versioning policy
- IPMI interface
- AP and the indexer service