The purpose of this five-days course is to train the student about the architecture, deployment and configuration of Active Roles. Active Roles simplifies and secures Active Directory management by supporting enforced role-based security, automated group management, and user account creation / de-provisioning. Through Active Roles, companies achieve practical User/Group lifecycle management for their enterprise.
This class is designed for Architects, Consultants and Operations Administrators needing to manage and support an Active Roles deployment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft technology such as Active Directory, Exchange and network concepts including hands-on administration experience.
- A good working knowledge of Active Directory management, provisioning and object administration techniques is essential.
- Product architecture
- Navigating the various interfaces with a description of their intended uses and features
- Planning the deployment of Active Roles in an enterprise
- Installing Active Roles
- Configuring Active Roles
- Day-to-day Operations
- Overview & Architecture
- Core Components
- Deployment Planning
- Installation & Configuration
- Delegation of Authority
- Managed Units
- Automated Group Management
- Web Interface Customization
- Object Creation and Deprovisioning Policies
- Workflow Policies
- DAC Claims-Based Access Rules
- Entitlement Profiles